Business Development Manager
Zetrix is a layer-1 public blockchain that facilitates smart contracts and delivers privacy, security and scalability. The cryptographic infrastructure in Zetrix can be introduced in multiple industries as it creates a more transparent, secure and efficient process for the adoption of all enterprises.
Our mission is to make native blockchain and cross-chain solutions truly accessible and effortless! By bringing rapid deployment asolutions to the market with meaningful benefit and real world impact for countries, businesses, and users.
- Coordinating with marketing, operations, and R&D departments to customise cooperation plans for developer teams.
- Accelerating ecosystem construction by analysing industry trends and competitors.
- Regularly holding developer events such as online community AMAs, offline meetings and other activities to enhance the company’s ecosystem influence.
- Collecting feedback from community developers and users for product and technical departments to continuously improve competitiveness.
- Building new relationships globally through their own database, LinkedIn an other sources.
- Attending some exhibitions and events relating to blockchain.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the blockchain industry, and should be passionate about the crypto world.
- Fast moving, can do attitude.
- Experienced in the fields of DeFi, NFTs, GameFi, and familiarity with representative projects.
- Fluent in English communication and presentation skills (Fluency in Mandarin is a bonus)
- Solid grasp of what value digital assets bring to projects, how digital assets business models work, how startups raise funds through token sales, the latest key industry trends, etc.