Senior Software Engineer
Zetrix is a layer-1 public blockchain that facilitates smart contracts and delivers privacy, security and scalability. The cryptographic infrastructure in Zetrix can be introduced in multiple industries as it creates a more transparent, secure and efficient process for the adoption of all enterprises.
Our mission is to make native blockchain and cross-chain solutions truly accessible and effortless! By bringing rapid deployment asolutions to the market with meaningful benefit and real world impact for countries, businesses, and users.
- Research and development of decentralized apps, Web3, and Solidity smart contracts on the blockchain network.
- Design, build, test and enhance their in-house software.
- Developing new Greenfield products.
- Improve and support their simulation framework to allow fast backtest and strategy prototyping.
- Work with the development team to build applications with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Work with our engineering team and product managers deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to various departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
- Experience working with cryptographic protocols or provide contributions to open source projects (especially Blockchain-related ones)
- Possess production experience with a compiled language
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Self-starter with fluent communication in written and spoken English.