Smart Contract Developer
Zetrix is the next generation layer-1 public blockchain infrastructure, building a future ecosystem of Ubiquitous Trust Networks. Therefore, value will be transferred freely on and across blockchains just as information is transferred freely across the internet today. Decentralized applications, harnessing digital assets and the Internet of things, can be developed and deployed rapidly on Zetrix’s network.
This is what Zetrix is all about, to bring rapid-deployment solutions to the market with meaningful benefit and real-world impact for countries, businesses, and users. Our mission is to make native blockchain and cross-chain solutions truly accessible and effortless!
Summary Job Description & Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for technical work such as security testing, operation and maintenance, evolution and upgrading of smart contracts
- Proficient in writing/compiling/testing/deployment of smart contracts, mastering Common smart contract loopholes and evasion measures
- Experience with testing your code locally and on test networks and mainnet
- Assist with the development and operations of other miscellaneous tasks, including Discord bot development, Dune Analytics visualizations, CI/CD, etc.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Strong knowledge in the area of contract modularization and gas optimizations
- Exposure to cloud computing software such as AWS or GCP
- Extensive knowledge of NFTs and DeFi
- Intense curiosity to learn and build in web3
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent. At least 2+ years of experience in software development
- Expert at Smart Contract architecturing and development with in solidity, Node.js, Go, and Java
- Experience with web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js) – preferably ethers.js or any top projects
- Experience deploying contracts to production environments
- Experience with writing subgraphs for indexing contract data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills